A partial list of accepted items:
- Hard plastic, flower pots, books, phone books,
- Sheet, block, molded packing Styrofoam & peanuts (no food packaging) Small
- appliances – toasters, blenders, microwaves, irons, fans, etc.-*benefit
- Rainbow Recycling*
- CDs / DVDs-*benefit Asheville GreenWorks*
- Electronics of any kind, computers, laptops, computer accessories.
- *CRT televisions with a $5.00 donation Cell phones, PDAs, chargers, ink and toner cartridges*- benefit Isaac Dickson*
- Old blankets, towels, comforters and pillows-*benefit Brother Wolf*
- Prescription eyewear-*benefit Lions Club of Asheville*
- CFL Bulbs
**Not accepting the following**
Batteries-except cell/PDA/Blackberry/iPod/iPad, etc, fluorescent tubes, food packaging Styrofoam, electric oil-filled heaters, VHS tapes, garden hoses, paints or petroleum products.